Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I'm exhausted and my Dream Year

This past week I put in 59.5 hours at Amazon - long, hard hours.  But, I made it just fine but don't want to do that again for a while.

Also this week I went to a Job Fair put on by Amazon for people that hire workcampers.  National Land Mangement, Indianapolis Speedway, KOA, Fish Hatchery in KY and Beech Bend Amusement Park among others were there.  It was good to talk face to face with the decision makers.

I've got several possible jobs.

Jan - Mar I really want to volunteer at the Fish Hatchery in KY.
April - May I want to camp host at Greenbrier State Park in MD to be close to the kiddo's
June - August I want to work for Beech Bend in Bowling Green KY
September and October I want to camp host again at Greenbrier State Park in MD - again its all about the kiddos. 
October thru December back at Amazon
And, of course I'll be teaching at MD in June/July and NC in October as I have for years.

I hope all this comes to pass - It would be my dream year.


No comments:

Post a Comment