Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Terro to the resque

The front desk of the campground where I'm workcamping had a very bad invasion of ants.  They were everywhere!  The were crawling up my back, were in my bag and jacket - those  little buggers were everywhere.

Soon, my trailer was also invaded by ants.

Talked to my daughter who suggested I buy Terro, which I did and the next day almost all of them are dead or at least have disappeared.

One caveat - they tell you to put a drop of Terro on a supplied cardboard piece of paper.  I figured, being the smart girl I am, that I'd go even one better and just draw a thin line around the sink and on my dinette table.  Trouble then turned into 2 lines of very sticky, hard to remove Terro.  But, with a little elbow grease I finally got it off.

I'd much rather have Terro on my countertops than ants.

I highly recommend Terro for ant invasions.


No comments:

Post a Comment