Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cleared for Landing

Don't you hate having to get up out of bed to take care of something that is just aggravating you to no end?

I'm a very light sleeper.  I go to sleep easy enough, just wake at the softest sounds or ... blinking lights.

My trailer had so many lights on last night it looked like a landing strip.

One side was the flashing (not in a pleasing order - kinda spastic) green light on the MiFi, the steady green light of the Microwave, the green light on the wall outlet to tell me I had power to the 12v socket and then there was the red light on the TV letting me know it wasn't turned on.

On the other side was the green light of the carbon monoxide/propane detector, the flashing white light on my computer letting me know it was sleeping soundly and the intermittent red light on the smoke detector.

After about 20 minutes of trying to ignore them, I got up and turned off what was safe to do so (NOT the smoke detector or CO/Propane detector. 

I wonder how I'm gonna power all these lights when I boondock without electrical hookups.   I guess that would be my description of roughing it...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment