Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Amazon here I come

I start my 3 month stint with Amazon tomorrow.  I'm staying herehttp://www.greenriverstables.com with wide open lots with grass and trees.  Its a country setting, and directly across the drive way is an entrance to the 28 miles of walking trails.  The green river is nearby though I've been too busy to go look at it yet.

I've got a new hitch on the van since adding the air stocks raised the rear of the van which should make pulling the trailer easier.

The new brakes on the trailer need adjusting as they are a little grabby.  Made the 100 mile drive through the NC/TN mountains just a tad more - uhhmm - exciting?

But I made it here just fine and am glad to be in one place for 3 months.  (Did I really say that?)




No comments:

Post a Comment