Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

New shoes for baby

I was heading to Bartlesville, a town 25 miles away to buy new tires.  My friend, Miya, and I have decided the rear tires have lots of thread left and so I only need to buy 2. 

Did you know Wal Mart will only sell you the size tires that are in their book.  Mine are bigger and they won't sell me the same size, but of course I could still buy 4 new ones of the smaller size.

Nope.  Went to Sears, sign on window said they open at Noon.  It was 10 am so I perused the aisles at K Mart and Goodwill.  Went back to Sears and see a different sign - The service center is not even open on Sunday! 

So, when they call to tell me to come pick up the Trailer, I'll stop by and buy the 2 tires.  IF they won't sell me the size I want then there are a few more tire places around.  I just wanted to stick with a national chain just in case I have problems.

So baby will just have to wait a few more days for her new shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment