Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday 3 18 2013

Found out today that I do indeed have a buyer for my houses in oklahoma so I'm headin back that way tomorrow. I'm a little surprised I'm not having an Oh, S*&t! moment wondering if I've done the best thing. I'm completely OK with this and actually feel like I'm about to begin the part of my life I've hoped, planned and dreamed for. I will soon be houseless, living full time in a 1994 G20 Van. I have a bed, storage, sink, cook top, toilet and outdoor attachments (screen room, shower room) that make everything nice and comfy. This trip I brought my TV, but I've been staying at my daughter's in Maryland and its been coolllddddd, so I've not been in the van except to sleep. And I've slept in it even in the 20s. I sleep under a fuzzy blanket stuffed inside a very warm sleeping bag. I keep the little buddy heater pilot on, though it really doesn't provide much heat, and turn the heater on when I'm awake. I don't sleep with it on - I'm pretty sure the oxy sensor would work just fine, but would hate to wake up dead to realize mine was the one in a million where it didn't work. So, my friends, my complete, happy, easy livin life is about to begin. A few more weeks in Oklahoma to clear up last little bits of business and then I'm on the road for good. Hope to see you somewhere down the line. Peace, Love and Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment