Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Slow Mosey I. 2013

Left Pawhuska yesterday for my first slow mosey of 2013.

 I left a lot later than hoped, but since I hope to be gone about six months, I bad to be  sure I had everything packed for the 5 classes I'm teaching, plus all the stuff I'm giving to my  daughter  and others along  the_ way.

 I'll soon be putting a video online of my build of my4x8 Harbor  Freight trailer.   Plus I'll post a photo of my van pulling my new trailer and how I put the hitch rack given to me by Leonard S. and modified  by Robert C. on the front of the trailer. Its A pretty sweet setup.

 I haven't checked my MPG yet, but it does seem to be using a little more than usual though I'm still driving about 60.

 I'm heading to the WVGTG and should be there Saturday morning.

 See y'all down the road!

Peace, Love and faith in my trailer building ability!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment