Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rambling on

Started listing items on Etsy that I took off when I had surgery. I'm glad I put all the written text in a word document and kept the photos. I've already sold a few patterns and haven't even begun to relist them all. Went to supper with a good friend. My goodness I'm gonna miss her. She's always there for me when I need a friend. Its hard to find that kind of love and caring. I'll have lunch with another very good friend on the 29th. I'm gonna miss him too. And to think I did NOT like him the first time we met. Now I couldn't imagine life without him in it. Life sure is funny sometimes. My arthritis is really bad today, from 2 days of heavy lifting and moving things. I didn't sleep much last night either. I've got to get a handle on this not sleeping - because its just wearing me out. Its finally cool and raining here. Thank goodness. peace love and lovin the sound and smell of a slow, steady rain

No comments:

Post a Comment