Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A speckled chick

Had a wild hair to try the new skin lotion that had self tanning stuff in it. I actually put it on one of my feet, under where the sandal straps are, since that area is lighter than the rest of my legs/feet. And lo and behold it works. The only thing I should have done was be sure it was blended completely, I have dark brown spots and streaks on my foot. Now we'll see how long it takes for the color to fade. I worked on making reflectix shades for the windows in the van. Of the 7 windows and I have 5 done, and boy does it make a difference!!! Those windows coverings will stay on all the time, and I'll make some for the front side windows that I can quickly remove. peace, love and keeping cool in the van

No comments:

Post a Comment