Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Organics substances

Its true - I eat not only to stay alive, but to ease boredome, lonliness, depression. For this past week, I've been flirting with going down to the next lower "10" on the scale teetering within 3 pounds, reaching into it, but not firmly enough to stay there. And again, Food is just an organic substance. Its not my friend, its not my lover or my confidant. It can keep me alive but it can't fix any problems I have. I have been struggling with all three emotions this past week, but its up to me how I cope. I realize that I've slipped back into the old habit of seeking comfort from food. And this morning, I remind myself that its my choice on how to cope (and overcome). peace, love and the ability to choose your own reality

No comments:

Post a Comment