Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back on the road again

I left Ellijay, Ga and some good friends yesterday, heading home, via the long route. I stopped in a charming little town called Bell Buckle . One little street (actually just one side of a street) full of cutsey boutiques and antique shops. Bell Buckle sure knows how to promote its self. It was about 8 miles off the highway, but you were so glad to be there you didn't mind getting off the beaten path. If you're ever near there you should stop and visit. I will be visiting with a very good friend this afternoon. One that can heal my bruised ego and hurt feelings. A friend that from the very start made our future relationship very clear. One that I can trust what he says is true. One that will always be my friend. Its gonna be so good to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment