Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How could I have let this happen

I've been without internet for several days, and I don't feel like posting about every day, so just suffice it to say that those days were spent with good friends, good food and generally feeling good about the future. Until this morning when someone I thought might turn into a romantic relationship decided he just wants to be friends. I'm disappointed in myself for letting my guard down. I knew better. I didn't realize (remember) just how hard this would be to deal with. But, as I like to say "lesson learned". And, I'm sure this will be a lesson I'll remember for quite a while. I'll be heading home to Oklahoma soon. I'll blog along the way. peace, love and hand me the mortar and trowel, I've got a wall to build

No comments:

Post a Comment