Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Double Trannny

Today at noon, I followed a man into the school office.  I needed to look up a local repair shop I'd been recommended and as I was standing behind him he said....."My transmission is bad, do you know where I can get it fixed"  I laughed (he didn't appreciate the coincidence at first) and told the lady at the desk that I too had transmission problems.  We both drive vans.  Him a Ford and me a Chevy.

Anyway...long story short, he and I drove our vans to the repair shop following an school employee who then gave us a ride back to school.

I haven't heard from the shop yet about the problem or cost.  So it will be quite an anxious night.

I just hope I didn't leave some critical personal or class item in the van, cause there's no way to retrieve it now.

Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment