Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Never ending Native American Regalia sewing

Good morning, America!!!

This morning I hope to finish a regalia making order that needs to be sent to Oklahoma this week.  Then hopefully I'll head over towards Hawk campground in WV for a few days before continuing onto Campbell Folk School in Brasstown, NC.

After my week of teaching at Campbell I'll then be completely free to roam.  But, where to roam?

Some ideas are:

My good friend, Leonard, has offered me access to his warehouse in Jasper, GA while he's finishing up work in TX.  Once he's free to roam (the end of August) he's gonna remodel a 64 passanger school bus into a rolling RV/Workshop.  Leonard has the same wandering spirit as me and the biggest difference between us is he plans on traveling and staying in RV parks and I plan on traveling and staying for free on Federal lands (USDA, Forests, etc).

Housesitting

Habitat for Humanity

Other volunteering positions

What to do?  What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment