Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'n HOME!!!!

Here it is Saturday, I left Wal Marts parking lot pretty early and found a shade tree in a shopping center parking lot.  I stayed there until the sun moved and I was no longer shaded.

I think my Indian name should be  "Moves with the Sun"  lol.

Then this evening about 5pm I went to Campbell's and got my keys to the studio and found out my room location.  I'm glad they let me check in early, since the actual check in time is 3pm on Sunday.  But since I'm from so far away they make an exception.

I am sitting here at Davidson Hall listening to wonderful Contra dance music and watching the dancers twirl and swirl and stomp.  I am at home and feeling much better. 

I look forward to teaching and not worrying so much for the next 5 days.  I parked the van next to my housing where I could drive forward.  Except for driving to the Studio tomorrow to finish unloading the van, I will park the van and let it sit for 5 days.

 Except for a few things I want to attend in October, there's really no reason for me not to go home and work on the houses.  Except that I won't have the money to come back to Georgia until probably Spring time next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment