Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Danny

Last night I had a wonderful dream about the younger of my two brothers that passed away 9 years ago.  I haven't dreamed about Danny in quite some time, maybe over a year.  It was so good to be near him.

Many times, now that its been so long since either of my brothers has passed away I see them in dreams but not their faces - they're more like an embodiment of themselves.  The last dream I had of Bobby, the older of the 2 brothers I only saw his legs as we were walking and talking together.  I knew it was him, but did not see his face.

I was so very glad to see Danny's face.  I can't explain how touched I was by this.  I have memories of them.  I can recall how they looked years ago, and I can look at pictures, but to be able to sit and look into his face was moving.  I'm tearing up now remembering the dream.


Peace, Love and dreams of the very best kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment