Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Master Gardener

I'm visiting a friend at the .https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bright-Hope-Farm/189681972503. Annie is a Master Gardener with the state of Missouri. 

She asked me the other day if I liked to plant flowers.  No, I say.  You would have thought I'd slapped her!!!!  Then she said - well, how do you feel about pulling weeds OUT of the ground?  That I can do, I say and we spent some pleasant time taking things out and putting things in the ground.

Today, however, we were in her garden and she was planting vegetables.  I'd pulled all the weeds I could see, so I begrudgingly started to help her.  And what happens?  I broke a nail off up in the quick.

Ha!!!!  I swear that's the last time I plant anything and the last time I accompany her to the garden.  No really, I love this place so much.  I love the Albrights and the multitude of animals and pets here.  I have cut all my fingernails off short in anticipation of more gardening. 

It is a nice place to be.

Peace, Love and the love of Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment