Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Rv Education 101

Well, experience is the best teacher and I am learning lots about RV ownership.I've already made so many mistakes but have learned from them.  (at least I hope I have).

I'll be leaving for Brasstown, North Carolina via Leslie MO and Woodbury Tn and maybe Tumbling Creek Campground at Copper Hill, TN on Tuesday the 21st.  It will be good to get on the road again, but I will so miss this place and the people here.

I'll be back here in August.  The family I'm staying with does a lot with the State Fair held here in Sedalia, MO and I told them I'd come help out and enjoy the festivals with them.

Then, on the 25th of August I'm due to be in West Liberty, KY to help Habitat for Humanity build Geothermal Houses.

Peace, Love and Livin the Dream


No comments:

Post a Comment