Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

My home on wheels

Today I signed a contract on a 2013 Jayyco Swift SLX 185RB travel trailer. I'd debated and researched whether to buy a new or used trailer or a cargo trailer that I would convert. This has been something I have researched many times.

But this morning while talking with a friend I realized that my new better life should start today and no longer wait

I had looked at trailers several weeks prior and went back to a camper sales store for another look. My salesman, Don had another customer and instead of making me wait' gave me the keys and said to help myself.

I preferred to shop that way and took my time and videos of the few trailers I was considering.

I made an offer and they accepted it and I pick up my new home on wheels next Tuesday.

YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Oh my, you're always full of surprises ;-) Looks like you're set for long, hot showers and I'm envious of all that kitchen counter space (and all that space in general). Looks like a comfy new house. You did it! Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete