Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Precious is

I've spent the last 4 days at my friend Karen's camp at Coosawatee River Resort in Jo-Juh.  A very nice, quiet, serene place.  I'll probably spend a few more days here and my friend Robert and I might go to the Tumbling Creek Campground in TN for a few days.

Robert Clark from Florida came by yesterday and I spent today with him visiting another friend, changing my oil and oil filter and working on a little electrical problem with my trailer.

I wish we had someone at where my trailer is parked to take pics as Robert and I crawled underneath my van  so he could show me how to change the filter and oil.  There is one picture floating around with me and leonard's legs sticking out out from under the side of the van when he was showing me how to change the transmission fluid and filter.   It would have been neat to have one with me and Robert as well.


Robert has a little 2 1/2 lb teacup chihuahua named Precious.  I don't really like that breed of dog.  But this little girls is a heart stealer.  We stopped by a drive through restaurant and almost all the workers came to the window and oohed and ahhed over her.  All I can say about her is...Precious is 

No comments:

Post a Comment